model mx5... something a little bit special...!

we were at the NEC classic cars show all weekend and during a walk around the trade stands looking for a die-case model mx5… we came across these little beauties…!

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/jaseface_photos/model%20mx5/  

they are hand made from a aluminium and resin mix… they can be painted … in one of the shots there is a tape measure to give you all an idea of the size… personally i think these are better than a die-case model… if anyone is interested in one of these models … pm me for the contact details of the maker eastern region members i will bring the models to the next meet for you all to have a look… regards jason

They do look interesting, did they only do the MK1? How much?

Cheers

Something for Club merchandise to offer maybe…[;)]

Does anyone do an Airfix type model of the Eunos Mk1? Have not done an assembly since the Vincent 1000 bike kit about 10 years ago and it would be good to see how close it is possible to get it to look like mine.

Tamiya & Revell both do, or did 1/24th kits.

Someone on here is selling one right now!

i didnt see any other mk of mx5s just the mk1, but im sure he could make 1 you would have to speak to him. he does do a large selection of other makes and models … The smaller ones are £3.50 the larger ones are £12.50 a bargain not sure about packaging costs or whether that price was just for the show you will have to speak to him …personally i thought he was going to say about £20 for the larger one…I did mention to him that i was going to post pics on the owners club website if you do contact him just mention the post and the owners club …I have pm’d you his details…

had quite a few pms about this  so im putting details on here

its a company called Autosculpt Miniatures based in Sheffield

his name is Keith Dungworth

email is Autosculpt@live.co.uk

tel:- 01142 746883

The Tamiya one is a nice kit.

Here is my take on it as my V spec

www.funky-chicken-club.org.uk/model/Eunos%20Roadster/008.JPG

www.funky-chicken-club.org.uk/model/Eunos%20Roadster/010.JPG

Ace kit. If it was not for the side windows (too thick) it looks like the real thing, and the best colour way (oops feel a flame coming).
It wasn’t me honest!