Monthly meeting reminder & future run details

Our monthly Social Meeting at the Rockingham Arms is on Thursday 2nd, pre booking is no longer needed, registering to attend runs and events is still required Why?

Dates for your Diary

The first Sunday in June after our Social Meeting falls on the Platinum Jubilee Weekend, to allow members to take part in celebrations in their local area a run has not been organised, a mid month run is being organised.

Sunday 19th June

I hope to be able to organise a run to Quarry Bank Mill NT, but at the moment every route towards Manchester seems to have road works on it or be closed ! I will update the Peaks and Pennines Events page shortly.

Sunday 10th July

The Woodhall Spa 40s Festival

The Festival on July 10th has a wide variety of 40s ‘Home Front’ themed events which take place at numerous venues across the village throughout the weekend. Entrance is free!

Further details of the run to The Woodhall Spa 1940’s Festival

Sunday 17th July

My proposed inter area meeting at Peak Rail clashes with the Classic & Performance Motor Show at Wentworth Woodhouse, so I am having a rethink.

Sunday 7th August

Run to The International Bomber Command Centre

Meeting at The Dearne Valley Farm (Pub) at 9:30 for a cuppa, leaving at 10:00 prompt, our route will wind its way on A and B roads to The International Bomber Command Centre (IBCC) just south of Lincoln.

Further details of the run to IBCC

Sunday August 21st August

Our first joint run, meeting up with the Tyne Tees Area of The MX-5 Owners Club in Ripon, before going on to Kettlewell to meet the scarecrows.

Further details of the run to meet the scarecrows in Kettlewell