MOT and Servicing recommendation (Bucks/Berks)

New to the forum and quite new to MX5 ownership (couple of years of open top fun), my local chap has sold up and moved on (Maztek in Slough) and I need to get the old gal an MOT and a service 

The nearest recommended at the moment seems to be in Leighton Buzzard - just wondered if anyone knew of someone else reputable a bit closer to Slough/Uxbridge?

Thanks

I used Maztek when I bought my MK3, Alan was really good. Think he may of retired now tho. Although can highly recommend https://www.sparkesmotorengineering.co.uk/ Colin knows his stuff. Have used them a couple of time now (servicing / quick oil change etc:) would definitely recommend these guy’s

Del

Goodchilds garage in piddington near west wycombe, he is good, has looked after my three mx5 ‘s in the last fourteen years. Plus he also looks after several others in the Oxford area group
. His name is Ashley, he is my nephew, ,but I still recommend him highly. Call 01494 881628

+1 for Colin at C&C Sparkes…

Thanks very much for such a quick reply and recommendations

I’ll get in touch with both as they are about the same distance (and a lot easier than Leighton Buzzard!)

Need to also sort some dreaded rust out popping out on the wheel arch - not sure if this will be an MOT fail