MX-5 Anniversary Rally 2019

Hi All,

Just to remind you that the gates open at 10am on Sunday September15th, don't forget your windscreen hanger and your membership card, both of which you will need to gain your entry. If you have applied to be in a special display you will have been sent alternative instructions as to your time of arrival and a pass which you will need to display in your car to gain entrance at the times stated.   We shall be having a stand so please drop by and see us we are near the the entrance to the museum so you won't miss us and our flags will be flying!!   Hope to see you,

Rally Saturday Programme see   https://www.mx530.co.uk/saturday-programme.html 

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend and for what is set to be a tremendous Anniversary Rally.

Scenic Drives
While you are staying why not explore the area there are a series of Scenic Drives for you.

Scenic Drive 1 
Scenic Drive 2
Scenic Drive 3

Also available will be and FREE to members!

Pleased to be able to confirm the screening for the Drive can go ahead as planned on the Saturday night of the Rally weekend and better than that it’s free to attend.

Also celebrating a milestone Anniversary the Italian Job is an all time classic motoring caper and the perfect film to show at our Anniversary Drive-in. And to help make this a truly special event for all our MX-5 drivers staying in the area - we have made the drive in Free to attend for all MX-5s. Movie parking will open at 6.30pm and the film screening will start after sunset at 7.45pm, please be in and parked up by 7.40pm, you'll get instructions for the audio on the night.

We've laid on a BBQ from 6.45pm with cinema favourites available! Hot dogs and popcorn and a range of other items available to purchase.

The Screening will be held in our Main Arena at the British Motor Museum ?

Full details for the evening available here 

Kind Regards

Iain Fleming

A Big Thankyou to all who came up to the show on the day, especially those who exhibited their cars both on our South Central stand, and on the various show sites, and also to those members who took the time to call in to our stand.

Also many thanks to Paul, Alan & Kay, ( Sonia for the beers ), Alan & Val, Sandra & Geoff for your time & effort in organising the theme, and setting up the stand,   (sorry to those who missed out on their breakfast, should have gone to the main rally hotel).   Special thanks to Di for her fantastic biscuits, if you haven’t seen them come along to Hook and see what you are missing!!

As for those who complained of Tom Matano not signing their cars, I will mention he did sign my car in Switzerland back in 2002,  Since then I was rammed in the rear smashing the plastic surround and so his signature is now seperated Frown      But I still have the car and his signature .      Not much of a chance to persuade him to sign it again this year though