SOLD MX-5 Icon Limited Edition (750) 2000 Art Vin Red Mica

1. Car for sale is MX-5 Icon 1.8iS. Limited Edition of 750
  2. The car is located near Frome, Somerset
  3. The price is £4,950
  4. General information & history…

MX-5 1.8i S Icon in superb condition. Registered April 2000 (W). Art Vin Red Mica (deep burgundy metallic paint). 1.8 litre engine, 1840cc, 148 bhp, with a 6-speed gearbox and Torsen limited slip differential.

The Icon model released in 2000 with only 750 cars in the UK has cream leather seats with matching lower dash, centre console and vinyl door trims.

This is a very low mileage car: 51k. I have owned it for 21 years (2002), one previous owner. 2 Keys with alarm fobs and valet key, owners manual and original sales brochure.

Comes with:
Nardi Torino wooden steering wheel & gear knob.
Original tonneau cover.
Stainless steel door scuff plates.
Original Sony Radio / CD with 10-CD interchanger.
Electric windows & mirrors.
Original 15-inch alloys, Reconditioned.
Original space saving wheel, jack & a tool kit.
Original Icon mats.
Heated Glass Rear Window.
Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres (6mm Front, 7mm Rear).
Sills replaced in 2018 (48,500 miles).
Power Steering Pipes in 2019 (49,966 miles).
Cam Belt replaced in 2020 (50,377 miles).
Front Brake Callipers replaced in 2022 (51,266 miles).
Catalytic Converter in 2022 (51,353 miles).

New MOT with no advisories at 51,609 miles on 13/07/2023. Every mechanic that has worked on it said it is a very tidy, straight car! Garaged all of the time. Run regularly but not if raining. Everything is done to protect the car from getting wet or the paint exposed to UV. Paint has very minor stone chips from everyday use and some scratches to the chin spoiler but amazing for year. Almost completely unchanged since bought from Lansdown Mazda in Bath in 2002. Only thing added was the grill to protect the radiator. Photos of underside available on request. Next MOT due 12/07/2024.

I have loved owning this car, but it’s time for someone else to experience the joys of an MX-5 Icon!

1. Photo’s of the car

I’ve tried to be as honest as I can in this advert but if you have any questions or would like more photos please, don’t hesitate to ask.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.