MX-5 MK 2.5 1.8 Nevada Strato Blue 2003 SOLD

MX-5 MK 2.5 1.8 Nevada Strato Blue
Location is North West LA1 Lancaster
REDUCED!!
Sold
MOT until July 2022, new inner & outer sills fitted 2 years ago, twin stainless steel exhaust, new rear springs & drop links fitted 2 years ago, angel eye headlamps, replaced front discs, callipers & pads 2 years ago, uprated sound system with amp & extra speakers in the boot which is illuminated when open with blue led lights. Driving compartment illuminated when doors are open with low level blue led’s. Replaced exhaust centre section last year, new battery fitted 2 years ago. The car has been fitted with Cades Eros 15" silver alloys & Falken tyres.
At the moment it has a hard-top but this is not included with the listing but can be purchased seperately, price to be agreed at time of sale.
Reason for sale is on the MOT there is an advisory for corrosion on the front chasis rails that will require attention before the next MOT. Contact me on 07555696014 for further information or more pictures. This is a very smart looking car but does require some work on the front chasis, which unfortunately due to my health, I am unable to do.