MX-5 ND Sequential Indicator Kits *** No longer available ***

While I have sold plenty of these kits I’ve only sold one or two each month. Previously I had to order from the manufacturer in batches of 15. Minimum order has now changed to 30. With rising prices everywhere the outlay is high with a long time scale to make a small profit. As similar kits are available for not a lot more from MX5Parts I’ve decided to stop supplying them now that my current stock is all sold.

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

First batch now available. These are very similar to most of the other kits on the market. I’m importing them directly from the manufacturer in China. As with most other kits on the market they are for off road use only. The official Mazda kit is supplied with two E mark stickers for the back of the clusters. Once the cluster is fitted to the car these stickers can’t be seen. If there are other differences they aren’t obvious to me. In fact examining the modules of the Mazda kit against these the circuit boards appear identical right down to part and version numbers. All modules tested by myself before dispatch and supplied with my own instructions. Fitting time reported by my trialist is 40 minutes. Price includes first class UK delivery by Royal Mail. Message me for payment details.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: ND Sequential Indicators Fitting Tips

A post was merged into an existing topic: ND Sequential Indicators Fitting Tips

First batch sold out but more back in stock ready to go today.