Mx5 friendly garages in Bedford?

Hi folks

I’v just relocated to Kempston, Bedford. Firstly… Hello to everyone… hope to meet some local mx owners sometime soon! Can anyone recommend garages around this area? I will soon be needing work done on the mk1… mainly an MOT in January. Hate the idea of leaving my car with a local garage…

Also If anyone is local and willing to help me do some work on the mx at the house that would be very handy… im not the best with a spanner. There could be a few things I need to sort on the car before its mot.

Cheers  

What’s a spanner! Don’t let me near it, we have a Mk3 and you need an electronics degree.

If you can’t find a garage in Bedford, there are a few in Northampton that people recommend.

Hope to see you at the next meeting at the Caldecotte Arms, MK on the 9th Jan.

I have an electronics degreeCool

Not sure if I’m around on the 9th. Hopefully I am!

My mx is modded - lowered, bucket seat (which I can barely fit in myself), cage, wide wheels etc… I can imagine most garages telling me to bugger off! Looking for a mechanic that has patience for a modded car. Either that or I spend money and time changing bits and bobs for the MOT … which I will probably need help with. 

Hopefully there is a mechanic out there!

Hi

Just posted my favourite MOT place in the meetings thread.

TELEPHONE: (01234) 269800
FAX: (01234) 353222
DIRECT EMAIL CLICK HERE
MOBILE: 07802916685
ADDRESS: Unit 12, Shuttleworth Court,
Elms Farm Estate,
Bedford

http://www.stswheelalignment.co.uk/contact.htm

These guys are my favourite garage for repairs. I am told they are the best price for cambelt changes in the area, and they recently changed all the belts on my engine for £200, I supplied the belts.