MX5 mk1 Classic for sale

With a heavy heart we offer our mk1 Classic for sale . We have owned this car for 12 years and enjoyed every moment with it but it is time to sell . It is a1997 mk1 Classic. Special edition which I believe that they made only 400. It is a U.K. car and in standard not modified car. It is 1840 cc black with black leather seats with correct MoMo steering wheel and original stereo and hard top . It also has the correct and very rare alloy wheels which were only fitted to the Classic . These require repainting but there is a set of aftermarket alloys fitted with excellent tyres . It has the handbooks present and recent service history showing cambelt and waterpump change and replacement front brake calipers. The mileage is around 113k and has a good mot history. Regarding the condition of the car the paint work is a little tired and the hood will need replacing as it is the original hood . It has the rear of the sills replaced . It is still currently mot d and has had anew battery. It would and excellent base for a restoration project or use and enjoy as is with it being a rare standard example of a special edition that does not seem to very common . I have some pictures taken today but thEy are not too good . Price always the tricky part but looking for around 2000 pounds. Please no silly offers or swaps as if it doesn’t sell it I could find room to squeeze it in with my motorbikes and forget about it!!!

Hi, I put a post on here last week looking for a MK1 mx5 and yours seems to tick the boxes. Can you send me some photos?

I’ll send you a message with my phone number.

Thanks
Tom

Hi Julie,
Whereabouts in the world are you please?
Steve

Hi Julie, would you be able to send me some pictures of the car?

Thanks Dylan

Hi Dylan
Thank you for your enquiry about my MX5
Have you got an email address?
Not sure how to post pictures on this forum !
Regards
Julie

Hi, sure thing. Could you let me know where your based over email aswell?

dylanwren26@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Julie,

If the car is still available would it be possible to get a few photos and a location?
My email is CallumCherry35@outlook.com

Many Thanks.