MX5 Netherlands

Dear MX-5 friend,

This spring some 10 cars  with 20 members of the MX-5 Owners Club of the Netherlands are visiting Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic . We would love to inform you on our plans and routes and hope that somewhere along the route we can meet for a pint, a chat and perhaps a meal in a pub.

Friday may 13th         We take the ferry to Newcastle ( North Shields), arriving…….

Saturday may 14th     An early start will bring us to Hadrian”s Wall, then to Dumfries and the ferry at Cairnryan to either Larne or Belfast. Hotel in Newtownabbey.

Sunday may 15th         Antrim Coast Road, Carrick o’Rede rope bridge and the Giant’s Causeway,     staying the night in Londonderry (Derry)

Monday may 16th       Glenveagh National Park, touring to Donegal and Sligo ( Hotel)

Tuesday may 17th       County Mayo , Connemara and Galway coast road, hotel in Galway

Wednesday may 18th  Athlone and finally Dublin (hotel)

Thursday may 19th      Dublin and later that day back to Newtownabbey for the hotel

Friday may 20th            Early ferry to Cairnryan and back to Newcastle for the ferry home

Saturday may 21st       Back in Holland

All suggestions on accommodation, pubs, restaurants etc. are welcome. The keyword being “affordable”. We’d love to hear from you and perhaps we can have an admiring glimpse on your cars.

See you !

Marcel Krechting, events coordinator MX-5 Owners NL

Marcelkrechting1952@gmail.com

Hi, sounds like you have a fun event organised, i have sent an email to the area AC with link to this page. Hope something is organised to meet.

Mal, Thanks for this. I will respond directly to Marcel and we can arrange to meet up with the group when they are in Northern Ireland.

Steven

Mal,

I have just ‘fired off’ a quick email to Marcel and we will discuss the details at our planning meeting next week.