MX5 OC Autumn Meet

Morning All. We’ve just booked a couple of tickets for the ‘MX5 OC Autumn Meet’.

Autumn Meet

Cheers,
Graham

Patricia and Me, have also booked tickets, plus 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Warwick…

Well done Graham & John for getting your tickets early :+1: Numbers of tickets are limited, due to Covid-19, so the advice is to get online, as per Iain Flemmings email and buy your tickets soonest to avoid dissapointment.

Sadly, Serena and I are unable to attend, as we are already booked up on this day but wish everyone in Solent Area going to Gaydon National Motor Museum For the Autumn Gathering, a brilliant time. Terry may be there, if James his son can get a day off :crossed_fingers:

John Wheeler has asked to take the Solent Area Feather Flag, so I will be passing that to John very soon in readiness. So, look out for Patricia & John’s stunning Mk3.75 flying the flag when you get to Gaydon.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi all, haven’t been out for a while but just purchased my tickets for this one!

cheers, Robert

1 Like

Hi Mal & Terry
If Ok with you both may Patricia & I pick up the flag when we do the Ramster Garden event on the 6th September, we will as you said fly the ‘Solent Region’ flag with pride, it looks like there are at least 6 members from the Solent Region booked to go, so if and on those that have or going to book let Patricia and I know perhaps we can do a meet up on the Sunday and hopefully arrive at the museum and park together, we are staying over on the Saturday Night and Sunday Night at the Holiday Inn Express Warwick…
Regards
Patricia and John

1 Like

Hi Rusty Rob, really good to see you are booked for his event. Hope you and the family are well and enjoy the day. Hope to catch up soon.
Regards
Mal

1 Like

Hi John,
Yes, that will be absolutely fine. The flag is in the boot of our MX5 anyway, so just need to remember to hand it over🤔
Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Sorry to hear that you can’t make it on the 20th, but hope that we can meet up sometime soon after. Must admit that Sheila and I have been tending to steer clear of crowded areas - to be honest, that’s not solely due to Covid :wink:. However, we do enjoy the trips to Gaydon, so decided to give it a go. We have had a few trips out over recent weeks - both in the MX-5 and Sheila’s car - with family members, e.g. ‘Weald & Downland’, ‘Stonehenge’, and also spent a few days at our son and daughter-in-law’s place…and they’ve also stayed with us, and of course we’ve also met up with our daughter and son-in-law and the grandkids. So, all in all, we’re starting to get out about a bit more.

2 Likes

Hi John and Patricia (Mal & Terry),

When Sheila and I have been part of a convoy to Gaydon in the past, we’ve joined at Newbury Lane A34 Newbury Bypass , Tothill Services, Burghclere RG20 9BX just off the A34 close to Newbury. Assuming that you would travel up the A34, we could do the same on the 20th if that’s okay?

Regards,
Sheila and Graham

1 Like

Hi Graham,
We are staying over at the holiday in on Sat and Sun night, so perhaps on the way in

Sorry John…I misread your message :roll_eyes:. Okay, we can maybe sort something out on the morning.

1 Like