Mx5 outdoor cover and other bits

Hello
I sold my MK1 some time ago and now clearing out my shed. Have a few items to sell as below.

1.   ‘Monsoon’ outdoor car cover to fit MX5, includes ‘pockets’ for the wing mirrors etc. It appears to be totally waterproof, I purchased it from the dealer with the car and used it outside only a few times before I obtained garage storage for the car.  £50.00

2.   Two used courtesy lights and switches with wiring and connectors. These are the small rectangular type that fit below the dashboard. They were purchased from MX5 Heaven, but never used as I was able to fix the existing ones in the car. £10.00   

3.   Pair of new Ring  H4 ‘Xenonma’ headlight bulbs still in manufacturers packaging. Purchased to upgrade the existing poor headlights on my Mk1 but never got around to doing the job (you know how it is) £10.00

4.   Used Frankenstein bolts and vehicle side fixings for hard top £5.00

5.   Used chrome flip up fuel cover from a Mk2, the chrome has started to bubble and really needs rechroming  £10.00 

Buyer collects please, I am in Ealing, West London near Northfields tube. Any questions or queries just give me a call.
Thanks,
John
07596 985516