MX5OC 30th Anniversary National Rally - September 2019

Hi Everyone,

For all attending the National Rally at Gaydon, as with previous years Spring & National Rallies, we have booked a Gazebo for Solent Area and have been allocated 5 parking spaces.

Terry and I will be in the gazebo, conducting a “meet & greet” role and fielding visitors to our Gazebo to answer questions of new members and those who have not joined us in any of our runs or events before and also to answer questions in our programme and how to access the MX5OC Diary etc.

We will also have tea, coffee and biscuits on offer for visitors who come and see us and have a chat.

The 3 remaining parking spaces are allocated, at our discretion, to those with health/ medical issues, on an as required basis.

We look forward to seeing you thereCool

Best Regards

Mal Rowland & Terry Botto
Joint Solent Area AC’s, for the MX5OC

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the gates for the National Rally, at Gaydon, open at 10am on Sunday 15th September.

Don’t forget your windscreen hanger and your membership card, both of which you will need to gain your entry!

If you have applied to be in a special display, you will have been sent alternative instructions as to your time of arrival and a pass which you will need to display in your MX5 to gain entrance at the times stated.

Solent Area have been allocated an Area Stand,
so please feel free to drop by and say hello. We will have tea, coffee and biscuits on offer and will be flying the Solent Area Feather Flag.

We hope to see you there??

Kind Regards

Mal & Terry
Joint Solent Area AC’s, for the MX5OC

Hi all,

Is there a “convoy” going up next Sunday morning?

If so where you “Loosely” meeting up? or setting off and “driving” by

Me and the lad will be in a Black MK3 (if not raining roof down) see you there :slight_smile:

Hi Watchnut,

Good to hear you and your lad are coming along.

Be sure to visit our area stand to have a chat, coffee or tea. 

We will already be up in area but members are coming from far and wide, as you would expect but meeting up at various places on route depending on direction.

I would recommend that you or your lad go to our facebook page and see the posts there and if there is a suitable meet point that aligns with your departure point and route, you will be all set.

You can find the Solent FaceBook Page at; https://www.facebook.com/groups/886651174732300/

Hope this helps

Regards

Mal

We are going up to Gaydon Sunday if anyone wants to meet up at Tot Hill services just south of Newbury on the A34 we will be there at 08:30 parked by McDonalds in a Grey Mk3.

Martin and Judy.

Thanks Mal

We may well POP into TOT Hill services depending on how fast we are going by :slight_smile:

cheers James

I’ll plan to be at Tot hill at the same time 

I plan to be in the red mk1, but if the weather ends up being crap I’ll come up in the silver mk3.

Hi Mal & all

First of all Mal - thanks for the dustcaps! Got back from hols and they were on the doorstep, much appreciated.

Elaine & I are intending to go to the rally on Sunday, we will see you there. Not sure if we’ll do the Tot Hill convoy, but you might see us there…

Cheers, Robert

sorry everyone we will not be able to make Tot Hill .