My Membership renewal

Morning everyone :+1:

Really this is a thank you to the club. I’ve just renewed my membership for another year. I took advantage of the offer to extend for a period of 3 months from the original expiration date. During that 3 months, in a period in our lives that has not been easy for many of us, the Owners Club forums have kept me involved in discussions and reading posts from others while contributing my two ‘penneth along the way. I’ve also kept in touch with folk that I’ve met along the way, using various platforms, alongside the Owners Club pages, folk that I have got to know as a direct result of this club and it’s members. I look forward to hopefully, less restrictions and better times for us all as we move forward.

Thanks again from a grateful (and happy) member! :nerd_face:

Barrie

12 Likes

I agree entirely! :slightly_smiling_face:
I first joined in 2016 with my first MX5 for a couple of years.
Then did other things…
But glad to say rejoined again this year, (didn’t actually realise that it was extended so that was a bonus). :+1:

3 Likes

You have it spot on Barrie, invaluable and I think mine is up for renewal in a couple of months.
There are many other subscriptions I pay out but currently not getting value from, the OC is the only one which has proved as said invaluable.

3 Likes

You don’t show the club member logo. :thinking:
From memory you have to log out and back in again so it displays it, (Might be wrong mind). :+1:

1 Like

Good spot! Can’t have that can we :rofl: I’ll do it now.

Barrie

There ya go! :+1: All sorted now!

Barrie

I’ve just noticed that yours doesn’t show either, have you got to sign on again!

How bazaar… :flushed: :thinking:
It was this morning, so just followed my own advice and now think it’s back again?

1 Like

I’m hoping you don’t have to log out and back in again Roger, every time! I normally just leave myself logged on :thinking:

Barrie

1 Like

Me too Barrie, no problems so far! :+1:

1 Like