My sooper z sport

Hi all.
Thought, while I have “furloughed” time I would put a few pics up on here and introduce her to you all.
She is “Zeb” our brilliant special edition Z Sport. Bought her last March.
Just had her in to the garage I use and had the underneath totally cleaned off and rust treated by them last week-great job guys, lookin good!
Then I’ve been detailing her properly - firstly claybarred, then polished, then waxed and then paint sealed. Few pics here.
Only covered 37k miles, drives faultlessly and looks damn good. Awesome paintwork… Looks black out of the sun but radiates into deep purple in the sunshine!
Has light beige leather interior and special BBS alloys.
Anyways… Enough from me for now… Enjoy!

11 Likes

Very nice indeed.:+1:
Always wanted this model, never managed to get to view one in the end at the right price so bought the true red sport.
I arranged to view one in Leicestershire, so not far away but got messed around by the seller, which was annoying at the time.

Why did you have to paint graphics of flower pots & gravel on the offside?
That’s not nice is it? :thinking:

1 Like

Lol! :joy:… You’re very funny​:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Actually, for me the ZSport was the pinnacle of all Mk3 / Mk.3.5 Ltds. The whole package was bang on. Paint, leather, “these alloys” etc. It made it the one and only Mk3 personally I ever liked and wanted to own. Just my opinion.

Superb, very nice indeed

Very nice…my mate has one also and the 2nd best NC1 after the Launch Edition. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the ZSport club :smirk:

1 Like

Oh she looks beautiful. Makes me nostalgic for my ZSport that I had before my current ND. The NC launch came close in my opinion but none of them beat a ZSport.

:heart_eyes:

When I was looking for a 5 back in March 2011, I went to see a Z Sport somewhere around the Camberley - Guildford area. It was an 07 reg, owned by a very nice young lady in a large house in a neighbourhood that most aspire to. Although the car was probably sound with only around 17k miles on it, it was definitely “unloved”.
I often wonder if someone on here now has that one…
Regards
Darryl

i must say i’m with you , i would go for the launch edition too :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Love it. I have a Mark 2.5 in the same colour. It’s called Radiant Ebony . W28. I know the ZSport only had 400 made in 2007. I’m not sure if that was 400 altogether or 400 in Radiant Ebony. Looks black until the sun shines on a clean 5, then it sparkles a deep maroon colour.

I also have Zsport just turned 34 k ,love it owned it for last 6 years .

1 Like

Lovely MX is the “Z” :grin:

They only did the Z-Sport in Radiant Ebony so only 400 in total.

It’s the only model I’d swap my Sport for, love the paint finish.:+1:

1 Like

Looks fabulous, excellent bodywork and great colour.

Also in the z-sport club.
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looking good​:+1::blush: