NA (MkI) Special Edition Register

Iā€™mĀ compilingĀ a Special Edition register of allĀ Mk1 (NA)Ā Special EditionĀ MX-5sĀ produced for the UK market. Please would owners ofĀ Mk1 UK Special Editions email ā€œspecialeditions at mx5oc.co.ukā€Ā with the following details of their car:-

Edition
Plaque Number (if applicable)
VIN (chassisĀ number)
Engine Number
Registration Date
Colour
Date of Purchase
Mileage at Purchase
Amount Paid

Please format the email like the example above, please donā€™tĀ add any other correspondenceĀ as I will not be able to reply.

The purpose if the register is to linkĀ the special editions to VINs asĀ I am not aware of a list of this type being available anywhere. There will be no personal data stored.

A PDF of the list can be downloadedĀ hereĀ and will be updated periodicaly.

Latest update January 30th 2017.

Last updated December 10th 2017

Latest update July 2018

Latest update January 2019

Hi, are you still taking additions to the Special Edition register? Weā€™ve got a cracking wee Limited Edition NA in BRG. No 218.

1 Like

Yep, still adding to as cars come to light.

I have one, will send the details end of the week.

Though the link to the current list isnā€™t avaliable, is there a way you could sort that as Iā€™d like to see it??

Cheers

Hi, excellent. Iā€™ll get the details of ours sent over. Iā€™m also really keen to see it! Iā€™m all about the idea of getting some folk together for a photo if they are up for it. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll get the details of mine sent over this week. 1992 SE

The link to the pdf doesnā€™t seem to work?

Iā€™m interested in the list / register of limited edition models as i am considering a Mk1 model, preferably a limited edition

Must be mint and fully documented history

Try going to the ā€˜Homeā€™ screen. You need to be logged in as a member so you might have to do this even if you were logged in already.
Go to ā€˜Member Downloadsā€™
Go to ā€˜Special Edition Registersā€™
:heart:

argh - thanks :slight_smile: