National Rally 2010 Chatsworth 18 -19 September 2010

Hiya, sorry to be a bit thick.

I want to come on the Sunday. I’ll be in my 5 so I’ll have my membership card with me. Do I have to book or pay for anything in advance ?

My kids are coming too, in another car. Do I have to book or pay anything in advance for them ?

Hi Vicky

No need to book if you are just attending the Sunday part of the rally, just turn up, the site opens at 9.00, Chatsworth haver requested that the majority of cars are on site by 10:30, to avoid congestion with day visitors to the House and Gardens

Its free admission to the rally site for members turning up in their MX5’s and showing their membership cards, family and friends in other cars will be asked to park in the main Chatsworth House car park which is 250 yds away from the rally field, the cost is £2.00.

Showing your membership card when entering the House, Gardens or certain gift shops will entitle you to reduced rates.

Regards

Burton

Hello Burton,

Thanks for your prompt response. My email address is johnkent@oneservice.co.uk. As soon as I get the booking form it will ‘wing’ its way back to you.

Regards John

Thanks for the clarification Burton.

This is great. I hope to be there if I’ve renewed my road tax - expires end of August!

Hi Folks

Martyn and I have booked up at the Sheffield Park Hotel from 17th to 19th September so hopefully someone will bus us to the venue Satuday night looking forward to the event

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick) and Martyn (Navman)

South East Area Coordinators

I am planning to visit this great event. I have never been on such an event and due to this it is about time to visit it this year. Last I have planned to visit it but then something else cropped up and I couldn’t visit it. Hopefully this year I can because friends of mine already told me that this is such a great event.

Weather forecast poor so sitting on the fence tonight. Really a shame as having the top down makes all the difference.