National Rally Dinner Tickets

If you would like to book Rally Dinner Tickets you can do this in one of two ways.

Online at http://store.mx5oc.co.uk/2013-national-rally-dinner-ticket-368-p.asp  you can select multiple tickets, select menus and pay securly through either the Secure SagePay or Paypal gateways.

-or-

By post, using the booking sheet (reverse of the address cover sheet) enclosed with the June edition of Soft Top Hardtop. Please ensure to enclose a DL sized stamped and addressed envelope (the tickets are 1/3 A4 size / DL so please do not send smaller or overly large envelopes)  and remember to check or ensure your address details are correct  and to write your Menu choices or requirements on the reverse of the form, thank you.

Please Note Dinner Tickets will be posted out aproximately 2-3 weeks prior to the Rally.

Hi, if we book together, for example 6 tickets on one order, can we be guaranteed to be seated together?

This was an issue at a previous rally dinner where we couldn’t get to sit with all our friends due to non reservation of seats and the ensuing mad scramble to grab the first seat available.

It’s a good question, we’ll look into what we can do about that and get back to you ASAP.

Hi

How formal is the dinner dance regarding dress code? We are booked in, our first attendance, and looking forward to the week end!

No dress code, wear what you like. I’ll be in jeans but might push the boat out and dress them up with a shirt. From past experience, many members do like to dress up for the occasion so don’t worry about feeling over dressed.

Hopefully you’ll be up and dancing so bare that in mind when you choose your shoes :wink:

Perussel,

The Club’s events have always been about social gatherings and usually don’t have seating plans - but as time goes on we are seeing more and more groups of friends coming together to the events - as was very much the case at the last rally, which also was very much a capacity event, so I do understand that some groups may not have been able to stay together, especially if arriving later

Of course we’d like members to have a great time at the events. What we have discussed for this rally - if a group of 10, (because the tables will be sat in 10s) would like to come to the Rally organising team shortly before the dinner then a table number could be allocated to that group ahead of the doors being opened. I am sure that if you were short that another group could be found to pair up with. We’ll work out more on taking this forward at the next planning meeting in a few weeks time and provide more guidance closer to the event.

apbl

Dress code for Club events has always been smart casual, so dress as you would feel most comfortable for dinner and as Robbie says for the dancing too!

Quick Update on Tickets

At present there are approximately 40 Tickets remaining for the Dinner.

All Postal tickets are being collated this weekend 

We have heard that all our allocated rooms in the hotel have been taken, I will be contacting the hotel as soon as possible to try to extend our allocation.

The Rally team have also advised that additional accommodation may be found in Kings Lynn at;

Duke's Head
Premier Inn
Or search nearbye for the
Park House Hotel
Red Cat

What time does the dinner start as I have to work on the sat

Sorry, I’m unable to confirm exact times right now but I’d guess at 6:30 doors for 7:30 food…

In update, there are fewer than 15 tickets remaining for the National Rally Dinner.

If you would like tickets for the night they are still available online at http://store.mx5oc.co.uk/2013-national-rally-dinner-ticket-368-p.asp  you are able to select multiple tickets, select menus and pay securly through either SagePay or Paypal gateways.

-or-

By post, using the booking sheet (reverse of the address cover sheet) enclosed with the August edition of Soft Top Hardtop.
Please remember to enclose a stamped and addressed envelope (the tickets are 1/3 A4 size / DL please do not send smaller or overly large envelopes) remember to check or ensure your address details are correct and to specifiy Menu choices or requirements on the reverse of the form, thank you.

Dinner Tickets will be printed and posted out aproximately 2-3 weeks prior to the Rally to the addresses given.

The Dinner is now fully subscribed.

Dinner Tickets are now being collated with bookings, I am expecting to Post out tickets early W/C 9 September.

I have had a lot of requests for tickets recently.
Unfortunately this event has been sold out for a few weeks now after being offered in the past 2 editions of STHT and live online up to this point.

Any drop out tickets will be offered to members who have expressed interest in the evening.
Additionally any lapsed or non members with tickets may have to yield their place to a current member, once the database has been collated anyone not a current member will be contacted.

An update to let you know that the Rally Dinner Ticket orders have been dispatched today.

Tickets should arrive with members over the next few days, if not received tickets by Saturday 14th September, please ask them to get in touch.

A copy of orders is supplied with tickets and includes meal choices which have also been passed to the Chef at the Hotel. As an aid to help members remember their choices on the evening the ticket has a stub to record these choices, these can be filled in as required. Any specified a dietary requests have been noted and passed to the hotel also, Members are asked that once they are seated please alert you service staff to your requirement.

We are looking forward to seeing all who make the trip to the Rally at Sandringham and we can recommend to members to take advantage of a special discount to visit the Estate on Saturday.
The Eastern team have a members meeting point set up at the Sandringham Visitor Centre, also where the Scenic driving routes start and end. This meeting point will be manned all day 9.30am-3.30pm.
There will also be a manned information point in the Knights Hill Hotel on Saturday afternoon.

Details on Visiting Sandringham House and Estate:
http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=66562

Information on the Scenic Drives and meeting point can be found here:
http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=61064

Rally Gates open on Sunday morning at 10.30am, allowing for a relaxed breakfast and time to recover from a night of dancing!

There will be signage from Knights Hill to the Rally gates.

Any Questions should be directed to the any questions section on the Rally Forum http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=61065

Hi Folks

The South East are hoping that this time we can get a table for all of us to sit together, I know that you like folk to mingle but as the South East is such a large area including 3 Counties with large distance between,  we usually do not see each other as much as we would like so the National Rally dinner gives us a chance to get together and mingle, here’s hoping you can reserve us a table or two. At the last National we fancied sitting together and didn’t get the chance last time.

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Sarah, please see Iain Flemings post of 3 months ago in this topic.