National rally - north east midands - area stand 2022

Hi All
It is 6 weeks to go to the National Rally and I have put forward a request for an area stand for the North East Midlands group. Each area stand is 10 metres by 10 metres allowing up to 9 cars on it. Planning/preparation arrival for stands will be 30 minutes prior to the gates opening at 10:30 am. I am looking for between 5 and 7 RED, MX5’s to be displayed on our stand, any Mk will do. As this is a themed event which is going to be ‘Historic Airfield and Aviation’, and we are intending to display in formation a repeat of a design we won with in 2014.

If you would like to display your car and be a part of this at the National Rally on Sunday 11th September, please add your name to the thread below.

David Sherratt has kindly offered to organise this for us on the day, and I will also be around to help as much as I can, but I will also be taking part in the judging of the Show and Shine competitions, so will be grateful for any help you can give on the day.
Also with ideas for the event, if you have any thoughts, we can discuss this at the August Club Meeting.

Thank you
David Mortiboys
Joint Area Co ordinator