National rally sept 2021

Sorry I am in doubt too, my post was copied from the post on the south central area FB page, however looking at your map it still looks like the road to the claydon house

Do I need to sign up to enter this rally, or just show up? I have membership

Hi B,
No ‘sign up’ needed just a current membership card and the ‘entry pass’ that will be in the next Hard top soft top magazine. It is usually in the form of a ‘hanger’. so you can dangle it from the interior mirror. See you there.
:heart:

1 Like

When do we receive this magazine?

It is due any day now so do not fear you have not missed it.
:heart:

1 Like

Whoop lol

Not received latest copy of magazine. Should I be concerned. Thinking of the tickets for the national? Thanks Terry

1 Like

No need for concern.

4 Likes

Just coming back from a day at silverstone japfest with my Mazda, awesome day out. Very good turn out of the mx5. Now looking forward to my next event which is the rally. So hopefully that’s still going ahead.

1 Like

Hi All… still no August mag through my door in Buckingham… From what i can tell though I can just show up on the day in the MX5 with my membership card???

4 Likes

If that’s the case that’s way better. As I havnt received mine yet either

I received my mx 5 owners club magazine today. Whoop

Just turn up and show your membership card, nothing else to display, no hanger this time.:+1:

£10 Entrance for none members etc…

1 Like

That sounds correct…

Show membership card or the address sheet that came with the magazine.

I don’t think I’ll be making it down for The National Rally - I’m a “FairWeatherMXFiver”

Just seen this forecast for tomorrow, so am sure it will be fine…! :slight_smile:

Rob

Look out the window in the morning, that’s a pretty good indication of what’s going to happen.:grin:
I know what you mean, cleaning duties done today and my neighbour reminds me, it’s going to rain tomorrow. Plus side is we’ve booked an hotel for Sunday night, having a day out down there next day, it’s going to be sunny Monday.:+1::grin:

2 Likes

She who must be obeyed and I will not be able to make the rally tomorrow, busy preparing for a drive to Scotland touring Royal Deeside from Aberdeen and helping with mum’s decorating, so just wanted to say that we hope the weather holds and it’s a great day for all.

2 Likes

Setting off for the rally shortly. If anyone spots a supreme blue 2.5 with gun metal sport wheels, reg ending KSK, feel free to say hi. Hope everyone enjoys the day

1 Like