NC Recaro For Sale, Immaculate Condition **Now With 12 Months MOT price reduced**

I have my 2014 (64 plate) Recaro NC PRHT for sale which I have owned for nearly 3 years. It’s been absolutely wonderful owning and driving it. Those Recaro seats are fabulous and so comfortable. It’s been 100% reliable and a pleasure to drive but the time has come to move on owning just the one car. Sadly the Recaro just won’t be the one to stay as I need the room that a family car offers.
So this Recaro NC has been (including myself) owned by three OC members who have lavished great care to it over the years in their ownership and also added numerous mods and protective maintenance over the years, I’ll try and list some of them below, previous to my ownership.

Full cavity wax and underbody coating using Dinitrol products in 2019 by JR Classics (bill present) subsequently topped up by me and the last OC owner.

Mazda digital service history (copy) from 2014 it’s PDI to 2020 to 48k miles. Self serviced by myself and previous OC members to present day.

Autotronix (Sheffield) re map to 180 bhp carried out 2019 including fitting of a Motor Sport manifold and centre section exhaust.

Roddisons, fit MeisterR Sportive suspension corner weighted and alignment, date unknown.

Smart top roof module fitted, date unknown.

Upgraded ARB’s front/rear fitted, date unknown.

Refurbished alloys in a lovely anthracite dark grey around 3 years ago, still in immaculate condition.

Royal Steering Wheels recovered SW, date unknown, still looking in excellent condition.

Last owner fitted a stainless steel back box, it gives a nice sporty sound and a few pops now and then, I love it so left it on.
Also he added DRL’s which are a very nice addition.

Ok so in my ownership I’ve added the following….
Pioneer head unit with wireless Android Auto/CarPlay, DAB, hands free calls and Bluetooth, including a rear view camera and stubby aerial.
Variable wiper stalk mod, DaveFab coolant tank, Mazda chrome fuel lid (now not available new or rare SH) and various chrome trimmings. Tinted side repeaters with added chrome rings.

Service/mechanical items…
Replacement Brembo pads front/rear last year, discs were fine and fairly recent. Replacement front brake shields last year as the originals were past their best. During that change I also installed new front hubs as they needed to come off to get to the shields. More replacements, all 4 drop links, the rears were an advisory on the MOT last year, the only advisory this car has had in its life.
New Yuasa battery fitted 2 years ago.
Aircon regassed last year.

Four Kumhos PS71’s 215 45 17 fitted last year, guessing I’ve done less than 1k miles since.

During my ownership last year I picked up a few stone chips to the front bumper and bonnet. Also the car got nudged in a car park on the OS front corner bumper. Absolutely no structural damage, purely cosmetic. I took the car to a local company for a refresh of the front bumper, bonnet and blended into the wings. They did an immaculate job of it, receipts all available.

Service history up until 2020 but self serviced by myself and previous owners since. I’ve personally changed the gear and diff oils using Castrol spec oil since owning and changed the engine oil using Mobil 5w 30 and genuine Mazda filters.
If I was keeping the car I would change the engine oil and filter. It doesn’t really need a change (well only to satisfy my OC) I have the oil (Mobil) and drain plug washer, just add filter if you are DIYing.
Jobs on the to do list for this year were (just to satisfy myself) get the brake/clutch fluid replaced and probably get an alignment check. Nothing wrong there BTW I just wanted it done/checked.

Loads of receipts for parts purchased/work carried out including that earlier service history.

Car wants for nothing else really only continued love.

If you don’t already know the NC Recaro has….
Climate control, cruise control heated leather/alcantara Recaro seats, black anthracite painted dash inserts and roll hoop covers.
I’ve added, Pioneer head unit, microphone, DAB aerial, reverse camera. Also included, locking wheel key and emergency roof kit. Two keys present both with renewed batteries, air compressor and tyre gloop present. Rubber mats (mx5parts)

Mileage 63490, it won’t increase.

4 previous owners showing on the V5

Now with 12 months MOT, no advisories.

I will include the original removed coolant tank, original painted fuel lid, aerial and wiper stalk. Also included a Mazda touch up paint kit.

Please note the car is undergoing a reg plate change (personal plate) so the new/old reg will be DV64 XJC for any online MOT/ history checks made. Please message me if you can’t find the reg online, it could still show the personal plate on checks, I only did the transfer online 6th April.

Price reduced……£12,250

Private messages for more details/enquiries.

I am located in South Derbyshire, not far from M1 & A50 about 8 miles from Donnington Park for reference.

8 Likes

Now with the original reg plate, and a couple of latest pics.

7 Likes