NC Wind Deflector

I’ve bought a clear plastic full height wind defector for my '07 NC, it is the type that you screw bosses into the pointless factory one after you have removed the ‘mesh’ part. Problem, my ‘mesh’ bit does not unscrew, I bought another one off ebay as it was different from the one fitted - it’s just the same hinge mech.
So the question is what type/year do I need find to enable me to fit my new wind deflector :unamused:


I think I know the one you got. Do you have the hardtop?
I have the PRHT and nearly bought one that would fit the same way but luckily checked before buying it.

I bought one of these, you pull out the original and a rubber base fills the space and helps hold the new one in place