ND - Auto window open/close with roof activity

Just fitted mine and emailed sergey about fitting issues once I had down loaded the installation instructions and fitted it all in including the auto window open/closing function on the key fob it all seems to work fine , only time will tell

Is mx5 things and ML&S the same as I emailed Sergey at MX5 Things ??

ML&S is the UK distributor, MX5Things is Sergey (the manufacturer). Did you order from ML&S or MX5Things directly? Neither of the modules delivered to me from ML&S will work correctly, the passenger window stops working altogether.

Ordered mine from MX5 things , the first time I fitted mine I did not know you had to download the fitting instructions so I put it on and tried it , of course it didnā€™t work took it off and emailed Sergey and moaned , then I found the instructions installed it again and it works fine also installed the window open close on fob all working well only time will tell

Ok thatā€™s a relief, the ML&S ones clearly have issues. Sergey has expedited a set from himself to me which Iā€™ll get Friday next week.

I ordered mine on a Wednesday evening and it turned up the following Monday morning well impressed , hopefully the next one you get will work for you now , iv tried finding those pozi-taps on line but had no luck they are a good idea

The only thing I found was the passenger side window plug was very tight to fit in so it never made a good contact that might have been the reason why you passenger side stopped working

The plugs are very tight to undo, iā€™ve fitted and unfitted them numerous times in the last 2 days, Sergey reckons its a firmware issue and the ML&S stock are running older firmware.

That was a bit of lucky that I didnā€™t find the ML&S
Website until after I ordered from mx 5 things

Yeah its been a real pain, fortunately I was already well versed in door card removal and the window switch panel etc as Iā€™ve changed the door cards and window switches out myself previously, hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

The hardest thing I found was getting the door card broke a few panel clips lucky I had some spares going to get some ordered from Mazda.
I thought my left window had stopped working then I realised I had the isolator switch down.

Iā€™m searching for a supplier for the plugs and sockets at the moment. I have a lead but itā€™s not so easy as I had hoped. I have a plans to make and sell controllers for windows control, door lock and boot opening control, other things. I can supply solder in ones already but plug in is the easiest answer for the end user.

MX5things solder in controller is PIC based, mine are going to be ATMega328 microprocessor based. I have an ATMega328 controller in mine now and itā€™s working perfectly. But then so did the PIC one from MX5things. I have made mine work differently however. It flows better in my opinion.