ND - Invisible WIND BLOCKER by Roadie

The Roadie Invisible Wind Blocker (RIWB) turned up this morning, and before the Hermes courier had left the drive, it was being fitted. Although it is a one-man job, I did have help (or hindrance really).

Inserted the “bungs”, a nice tight fit

I prepared the side sticky bits but kept the protective cover on just in case of scratches

I used the wipes, but note that they contain alcohol and care should be taken . . . .

Here they are, stuck to the edge of the shiny hoop covers

Internal view

External views - yes the car is covered in pollen and needs a wash!

I paid all that money (well, nothing in real terms!) and you can’t see the damned thing ! How can you show off with invisible mods? :rofl: :joy:

10 minute mod and a 10/10 score!

9 Likes

That’s why there are shiny silver mountings at the bottom. Well that’s half the story, the other half is that I tried chemical blackening of them and failed. :wink:

2 Likes

Fret not. You’ll know its there when you get sunlight reflecting on it :wink:

:blush:. I had that issue on my Mk3.5 with the ILMotorsport one, which was vertical and also suffered from headlight reflections from oncoming cars. This one has a slight tilt so hopefully this will minimise any reflections, time will tell!

Hi Jeff.

Does the acrylic part just slide out when you want access to the “parcel shelf”?

Cheers.

You have to loosen the two grub screws first, but then it just slides out.

Also, there does not appear to be an issue with sun reflections.

Hope this helps, Jeff

3 Likes

Picked up another batch of screens today so will have more available once I’ve got a batch of kits made up tomorrow.

Two options this time. All will be revealed tomorrow.

:grinning:

2 Likes

I assume “take it” or “leave it” :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Those options are already available!

Just trying to address comments about invisibility. :wink:

1 Like

:roll_eyes: point taken!

1 Like

Would this fit a retractable hard top?

Sorry ND Mk4 soft top only. Fittings are way different on all the others.

Small addition to the wind blocker - Jinba Ittai

2 Likes