ND main beam, too low?

I have ND 1.5 Basic model, haven’t used the car mu h in the winter at night until recently, we are rural and most night driving is on main beam. The beam seems bright but doesn’t seem high enough to work well. Has anyone else found this? Dipped beam height seems ok.

I have the opposite issue with our new car. There are some knurled wheels on each lamp that you can turn to adjust them. I can see the adjuster but I have not done it yet so can not comment on how effective it is.
You could shine them at a garage door and compare dip to main just to confirm there is some uplift. Then try another car (ideally another ND) and see where they shine in relation to yours.
:heart:

Has the car been lowered at all? If the car is lowered and the headlights weren’t reset it could cause this issue.

My 2017 Arctic was the same, dipped headlights dazzling oncoming cars. I adjusted them with the two white knurled wheels and this seems to have worked. I think its anti clockwise to lower them but don’t turn them too much at a time.

1 Like

Car not lowered , will try and adjust them, I had just wondered if the main beam was actually any good when properly adjusted?

We find the dip and main beam very very good.
:heart: