ND Rear Hub Carrier Issues- a solution is here

Roddisons is a workshop. No waiting area, no members of staff without greasy hands.

You will get a good job done for a fair price with plenty of useful advice on top.

As for coffee and biscuits, they are not supplied but rather accepted gratefully. Your MX-5 performs well on quality fuel and best on 99 octone. Paul Roddison performs well on biscuits and best on chocolate ones.

It’s less than a mile from the Meadowhall Centre. Big takeaway eating area, cinema, all the big shops. Ikea just across the road too if you fancy meatballs and dime cake for lunch.

If you need or want to stay over there is an IBIS budget hotel a mile away that is £44 per night plus plenty of other options.

5 Likes

That’s good to know that there is somewhere to go, I might give that a go. :+1:

1 Like

I may give the Meadowhall centre as Roadie suggested or I may take the commander in chief to Sheffield, as I have been there before it seemed quite nice.

Meadowhall opened 33 years ago. Many of the larger stores closed their branches in the city centre and moved to Meadowhall. Those that do still have city centre stores usually have another at Meadowhall. John Lewis did have a big store in the city centre but that’s gone now. Still a nice place for a wander around though.

Meadowhall has easy access just off the M1 and free parking. You can pay £20 to park for the day in the city centre.

Good public transport in the area with buses, supertram, uber etc. With an overnight stay you could do it all and maybe even take in a show at Sheffield City Hall or the Sheffield Arena.

2 Likes

Well if there’s shops and food, that will keep her indoors happy.

1 Like

Started off a dry day but started raining but I kept going, all four sphericals done now, knocking gone which is great. Would recommend buying them from Brian McCloud as they are are good deal at £300 including a free tool and instructions and not too bad to fit yourself if you’re handy with spanners. Thanks.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you got them all done ok Rob. Very nice looking motor you have. Let’s hope for better weather soon.