NEM Anniversary National Rally Sunday 9th June 2024 Meet points

Sergested meet points to drive in convoy to the Rally.

Meet point 1

Moto Donington Services DE74 2TN (park by Costa Drive Thru) at 8.30am, leaving at 9.00am.

Sergested scenic route: M1 onto M69 onto A5 onto Fosse Way B4455 (approx 30miles) to Compton Verney. (approx total 56 miles - 1. 1/2 hrs)

Meet point 2

McDonald’s, Hinckley LE10 3BZ on the A5, at 9.00am, leaving at 9.30am .

Sergested scenic route: A5 onto Fosse Way B4455 (approx 5.7 miles) to Compton Verney (approx total 31 miles - 1 hr)

Please post on the thread if you would like to join other members to drive to the Rally. Please state which meeting point.

I am staying over night near Compton Verney. Sorry not able to lead.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Rally. Please visit our Club stand and if you are new members, please come and say hello.

David Sherratt

Postman just been but still no magazine yet!!

1 Like

If anyone gets desperate, i won’t be using mine.
NG10

David Tidman will be meeting at meet point 2 McDonald’s Hinckley.

Hi
Dave and Julie will be at meet point 1 at 8.30 ish
thanks for sorting this Dave

Hi David,
We will meet at Point 2, McDonalds, Hinckley at about 9am on Sunday.
Regards, Anthony and Carol.

May try to get down at meet you guys at point 1…but wont be in our mx5 :frowning:
Been on the fence whether to come down without the car…

Hi,
New member here. I’ll be at the Hinckley meeting point. Looking forward to meeting some fellow owners.
Thanks, Scott

Hi David We going down Saturday to the Hotel Any idea what time we meeting up Ray

Hi Ray, we plan to arrive at 4.30pm. Last email from OC said arrival details to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday.

David and Cath

Ok Thanks Waiting for postman.Still no magazine but can get acopy of entrance ticket e mailed from office if not arrived

Thanks Dave. Ill meet up with point 1.
I never heard back from the coordinator for offers of help, so guess they are

Hope it’s not too late to join you for the drive down to the National Rally. Meeting Point 1 at about 8:30am. Blue NBFL SVT. Peter & Jeanne

Hi everyone,

I’ll be at the meeting point 1 at 8:30,

Sokratis

Really late reply sorry, but I’ll be at meeting point 2 tomorrow morning too.

Cheers

Richard.

Hi will at Hinckley Maccies at 9 see you all there. Lee and Helen

Hi everyone ,

I’m sad to say that seems a BRGreen MK1 was involved in an accident with another car on M1, just before Leicester. Hope everyone is ok , the Mx5 had a a dent on the front right , didn’t look serious, hopefully will be saved

Yes, I saw that too. Also a small impact to the rear light cluster. Hope everyone is ok.