NEM December Drive to Pipes in the Peaks Christmas Spectacular Sunday 3rd December 2023

Hi, can we put our name down for this and let me know about payment details.
Noel & Maria

Hi Noel and Maria

Please can you Text or call me on
07791565209 to arrange bank transfer or you can pay in cash at the Coopers arms meeting on Thursday 26th.

Regards David

Hi David&Cath
Can you put Mick and Suzanne down for this please? Will bring the money to the Coopers
Mick & Suzanne xx

HI David & Cath Can you please add Ann and my self and will pay you at the Coopers . Regards David

Hi David & Cath please add Russ and Helen to your list. will pay you on Thursday Regards David

Please add Clare and Dave and Barry and Geraldine. Thanks

Thanks to all who are joining us for Pipes in the Peaks.

IF ANY ONE ELSE IS INTERESTED WE ONLY HAVE 2 TICKETS LEFT

David and Cath

Pipes in the Peaks and meal are now FULL

If anyone is interested you are welcome to join us for the Drive only.

Many thanks

David and Cath

Hi All

UPDATE: DRIVE AND LUNCH INFO FOR PIPES IN THE PEAKS SUNDAY 3RD DECEMBER

Please get your Santa Hats ready and dress your car’s for Christmas if you wish.
We will be leaving at 10-30am prompt from Barton Marina DE13 8DZ.
There are plenty of Cafes open for you to enjoy a coffee before we depart Barton Marina. We hope to be there for about 9-30am to meet you all.

Lunch will be at The Royal Oak Mayfield DE6 2BN.
We aim to arrive at 11.45am for Carvery Lunch with a choice of Beef or Turkey. If any one has any Dietary Requirements please let us know.

We plan to leave at 1.30pm for a short drive to Pipes in the Peaks.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

David and Cath

I will probably be able to join you for the drive - I know everything after is full, but if you get a cancellation for lunch - I will stay for that if there’s room for one more

Thanks

Dave W

Hi David

You are very welcome join us for the drive.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

David and Cath

Hi Dave you are quite welcome to my lunch place if you want on Sunday bud as you probably know a carvery is not my favourite meal out i.d much rather someone that enjoys one has it. I will be very happy with a liquid lunch.
Cheers Dave

Hi Everyone

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at Barton Marina. We have shortened the drive due to the weather, which hopefully BBC weather is forecasting some rain tomorrow not snow.
We will be at Barton Marina at 9-30am for coffee and we plan to leave at 10.45am .

Happy Christmas

Dave and Cath

Good morning all

We have snow in Ashbourne and the roads are passable.

We will update at around 9.00am. When we have more information.

David and Cath

Ray and Glennis will not go to the garden centre this morning but will meet you for the meal if roads your way are OK Thanks

We have checked all the venues and all good :+1:

Thanks See you for lunch

Ive arrived with no issues. We are sitting in the waterfront restaurant having a special hot chocolate

2 Likes