New Exhaust Fitted

Just fitted a Cobalt exhaust on my NBFL, money well spent.
It makes it sound like a sports car but not so loud it’s annoying

3 Likes

I’ve got the same exhaust, love it!

Though I did have to completely remove and realign the center section to get it to hang centrally!

1 Like

The hardest part for me was getting the old one off (lots of patience and a blowtorch required, more so to realign the center section to ensure it hangs properly… But on the most part, very straight forward!

If you’re near to West Yorkshire I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest I got the old one off with out to much trouble, but struggled on my own fitting the new one so I drove down to ATS and they fitted it in about 15 min. Easy when you have a lift.

1 Like

TBH if the two flange nuts undo easily to the centre section then it’s a doddle, the box just slides off the hangers with a little help of some silicone spray.
Of course if the said nuts are rusted up then a little persuasion is required. I used plenty of easing oil left overnight and they came undone easily.

Hi, Im new to the forum. Just got a ND and wanted to find a good exhaust for it. Do you know of anyone in Kent that has fitted a Cobalt exhaust? Wanted to hear it in person before buying one. TIA.