New forum member from West Midlands

Hi there,

Meant to join the club 2+ years ago when I bought my MK3 !
Finally, post retirement, I have got round to it. I have one regret with my decision to buy; why didn’t I do it 20 years ago!
It is, without doubt, the most entertaining car I’ve ever owned and absolutely the favourite to go anywhere, but especially so when you can take the roof off!
Hopefully, when the pandemic abates, I’ll venture more than 20 miles from home!

!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome from across the Midlands in Nottinghamshire.
It’s better late than never… I worked at a Mazda dealership between 2006 and the end of 2012, and didn’t get my ND until July last year between lockdowns…!
Great little cars, lots of fun and not at silly licence-losing speeds either…!
Your NC looks great too :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

Cheers Rob,

It’s not concourse by any stretch!

I’m kind of looking at NDs,not sure if it’ll happen though!

John

You will not be disappointed with it. In the West Mids myself, Solihull to be exact. Maybe our paths will cross. Great club and forum, any probs, just ask.
Minto.

Doesn’t need to be concourse for it to be fun John!

I’d say enjoy what you have, engage with members on here and see where it takes you…

I love the ND, but I might be just slightly biased…!
Rob

1 Like

Cheers Minto!

We got our 5 last October and like are in the West Midlands and cant believe we did not buy one years ago.

1 Like

New member here, from West Midlands as well! Just got mine over the Easter bank holiday and same as @FMO, can’t believe I didn’t look into getting one earlier :grin: Here’s mine…

Also, @FMO, love the wheels on yours!

3 Likes

Better late than never!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Was tha5 photo taken at the top of the hill from Kings Newham? I always stop there when I cycle past.

Yes it is indeed! Looks like we’re even more local :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I am a new member too, and because of the lockdown I have spent most of the time doing things to it, Having it Lowered on new road springs, spaced the wheels so That the wheels sit flush with the bodywork it now looks and sits much nicer , Then Chrome parts from MXparts, It now looks A lovely little Roadster Since buying it a year ago I have done about 300 miles ( of pure joy ). For me to be saying that it had to be good. I have had some extremely exotic iconic, cars over the years, And I can say with one exception My little MX5 NC1 gives me most pleasure I am glad to have joined the club and look forward to meeting up with other members. I live in Epping Essex so will hope to meet up with those nearer home in due course. Anyway You all take care and keep safe, From Ray Hill

1 Like

1 Like

Loving all the sun and the roof down days lately! I will definitely miss those in the winter :sob: