New Mass Emailing System Trial Run

Hello there

The Owners Club has designed a new mass emailing system so that all members of the club can be contacted at once.  This will be particularly useful to contact members about Runs / changes to plans etc, rather than ‘hoping’ that everyone spots a message on the forum here / Yahoo / Facebook etc…  It will also be useful for sending out newsletters and information that cannot wait until the next edition of STHT.

I’ve sent a test email.  It will go to the email address you have registered with the Club.  If you don’t receive it, check your spam filters and see if it is there.  If not, I can check your email address is up to date on the register the Owners club have from when you joined / paid your fees.

Hope this is clear??    Any problems, please let me know!

Patricia 

Area Co-ordinator

Tyne Tees 

Nothing received yet.

Hi Patricia

Nothing here.

Hi Patricia

Do you mean ALL Club members, or just those registered with your area?  If it’s all, then nothing received yet.

Nor here

I have it.

All in the Area who have not opted out of receiving coms from their AC…

Connect ! All systems go. Great idea, old system a bit haphazard. Might find out about all these runs now.

Hi Patricia

Nothing here yet

Hi.

I’m new here, nothing received. Then again, I’m just finding my way on the forum so not sure if you’d have my details. I’m near Northallerton.

This test Email was, I presume, sent approx 3 months ago. I have no recollection of having received it, however, it is a long time ago. I have trawled through my inbox,junk, & deleted files etc but have failed to find it.
If there are other members who are in the same position as I am, may I suggest that another mass email could be sent to reassure all members that they are in a position to receive these emails. However , there should be perhaps an appropriate time interval to allow members to check if have not opted out of receiving coms from their AC. I 'm off to check my email opt out/in status now, that is if I can recall how to do it :slight_smile:

Gales.