New member from Leighton Buzzard

Hi,
Have had my new Sport Tech for 3 weeks now. I absolutely love it.
Can’t wait till the nicer weather arrives.
Actually enjoy driving now.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! I agree, even just going down to the supermarket is fun, especially by the scenic route!

Welcome to you, post us a picture of your 5.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Meet Ruby

1 Like

No pic of “Ruby” here…!

9 Likes

Nice…

She looks lovely… Enjoy…!

Looks great!!! I have just ordered a soft top version the same colour and I cannot wait!!! So envious…

I am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly!!!

Nice one :+1:

Enjoy it, worth wait

1 Like

Welcome Linda , Ruby looks great :+1:

Thank you.

Interesting point. I take it that prior to the MX-5 you did not particularly enjoy driving. I always did and bought mine for the driving. I now realise that in fact its a great car for those that don’t enjoy driving as its so rewarding. Or, is the steering a little “darty” for those who aren’t so keen?

I didn’t really enjoy driving. My husband decided I should have an MX5. Had never considered it.
I really love it and the steering is so precise. The whole driving experience is great. Glad I have it now. Not getting so much use at the moment with all the rain and gritting going on. Roll on summer.

4 Likes

Looks lovely! I’m not far was in Aylesbury for many years but a year ago moved to Leavesden on the outskirts of Watford. Were looking to plan a meet up once this awful pandemic calms down if you want to join us all you will be most welcome.

Thank you. Look forward to it.

1 Like