New member in Fife

Hi all. I have just joined today as a club member. I have been looking at the forum for a couple of weeks in my quest to purchase a car and was made to feel very welcome and indeed when I purchased my car last week and put up a couple of pictures i received some very friendly replies so I decided to join the club. I am in Fife in Scotland with the car tucked away in the garage waiting on a dry day (it may be some time) Dave.

5 Likes

Welcome to thw forums Robyn.
You’re sure to enjoy your -5 when the weather picks up.
Plenty of helpful and useful advice on here for keeping your car in tip top condition too.
I look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

Stay safe,
Guy

Welcome!
A wise move. Who needs facebook?

Welcome Dave!

Hi Dave,

Lovely to see another Fife-based hoomin. I’ve only been here about a week but like yourself, been made to feel very welcome here. So far been meeting some lovely people. Bit snowy in Dunfermline today but hopefully won’t be too long until the 5’s can come out to play!

Welcome Dave from a fellow Fife member. Central Scotland members can’t wait until we can have a run out later in year. You would be made very welcome.

Welcome Dave
I am also based in the Kingdom. Would be good to meet you & perhaps shake your hand (If the rules ever change) at a Central Owners Club run very soon (gloved fingers crossed). In the meantime enjoy your new addition
Steven