New member with recently acquired ND2

Hi everyone. Joined the forum yesterday. A brief overview of how I got here. Between 2006-2012 I worked for a Mazda dealership and amongst car cleaning duties, accompanied prospective customers on test drives. The NB’s were commonplace back then and the NC quite new. Can’t remember one person not smiling after their MX-5 experience and many bought into this wonderful little roadster. One memory of the type of people who bought in, were those pre-kids or those who have had their kids and moved on to their own independent lives. So a car for all generations…!
So here I am today, 5 months after getting my 2018 ND in Ceramic… Covid-19 prompted me in a way, thinking, if I don’t do it now I may never do it…! So 2 years after moving from Milton Keynes to North Nottinghamshire this wonderful little car joined me…!

16 Likes

Love that colour. I like the Recaro edition in ceramic.

1 Like

Thank you… When I was looking through the MX-5’s available on Autotrader, this one just leapt out, over and above the others. Not sure how common this colour is, but it was the only on there and I’ve not seen one since. I believe is discontinued from current models…

Welcome along. Nice car :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice! Enjoy yourself!! Have fun, fun, fun!!!

1 Like

Thank you Countryboy. Even popping out for a loaf or a pint of milk is fun, fun, fun… And still no cats sitting on the warm bonnet as soon as I get home…!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :). Ceramic white looks great, enjoy it!

1 Like

Hi and welcome from another ND2 owner !

1 Like

lovely car and welcome

1 Like

Thanks all for the welcome and kind words… Original pic was taken by the seller (and he was pretty handy with the camera) or maybe it’s just the subject matter… :laughing:
These are pics I took myself since stubby aerial and private plate went on - They do appear elsewhere in other threads, so you may have seen them already… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like