New MX-5 Owner Suffolk (occasionally Midlands)

Hello all,

I am now a proud owner of a 2014 MX-5 1.8. I have been shopping around for a convertible roadster/sports car to add to the garage for the longest time and I finally traded in my 2016 polo for this as my new daily driver.

I am an avid car enthusiast and I am dying to get my teeth into this car and rack some serious miles up on it, and as it only has 7400 miles on the clock it is basically brand new! Maybe in a few years when it is a little less new looking, I am tempted to get the spanners out and take it to the track.

I also own a 65’ Mustang as a semi-permanent drive ornament as it is in a state of perpetual restoration :roll_eyes:. (For those that are interested: My First 65 Mustang - Album on Imgur)

4 Likes

Welcome, it looks very tidy, I’d get it rustproofed now if you are using it as a daily

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire… Looks like you’ve found yourself a lovely MX-5 to enjoy :slight_smile:
Rob

A warm welcome to you and your lucky find.

Hi and welcome to MX5 ownership !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Hello and welcome from Hertfordshire - some nice drives in Suffolk - we were due to be in Orford but got scuppered by the V word!