New NA owner in Lincoln

Hi all,

Just a quick hello from Lincoln! After many years I have taken the plunge into buying a BRG NA which I am very happy about! 

Just in the process of upgrading the suspension, replacing the slave clutch cylinder, and sorting the geometry. 

Really hoping to join in with some weekend group drives, and meeting other drivers in the area. 

Cheers and happy driving - if you do see me around Lincoln please feel free to wave - I always do!

Welcome to the club. Hope to see you on a drive soon!

Having gone for any NA your obviously a very discerning enthusiast.  Best of luck and happy motoring.

Hello and welcome 

Welcome on board Allister and enjoy. 

Show us a picture so we know who to look out for. Hope to see you around town. Welcome.

Hi and Welcome to the FUN  

Hi all! Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I’ll try and get some pictures up tomorrow after I’ve completed the coilovers (wish me luck…)

A few years back I had an NC - was great fun, really enjoyed it I just never went on the track with it. A few months ago my long suffering girlfriend bought me a track day at Donnington Park with a NA for a full day and I bloody loved it - hence why I bought one.

I have a feeling the car has been part of the OC before as it had a sticker, I couldn’t actually ask the previous owner as he had passed away after owning it for 9 years.

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome all :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome ,I have brg mk1 and am not far from you [worksop ] re geometry I would strongly advise getting intouch with Paul @ Roddisons in Sheffield , I bought my car privatly ,it had been completely poly bushed and Paul worked his magic on it ,first I had nick d on here fit 4 Kumho tyres and then the 4 corner set up ,the difference was amazing , planted fun to drive etc well worth it HTH