New owner in Ipswich, Suffolk

Hi all,

I purchased an '09 NC 2.0l sport and managed to get a few good drives in before lockdown took effect. Looking forward to getting some freedom back to have some more fun!

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome, and yes, can’t wait to get back out again

Boz

Welcome JonPulfer, North Essex (Colchester) MX5 group normally meet 3rd Wednesday of month at The Cricketers, Fordham Heath. You will be most welcome to join us when we are allowed out

Hi, I look forward to meeting up with you. Will be nice to drive a few of the lanes in that area!

1 Like

Hello John,

I was born in Kingsway off Nacton road and look forward to visiting Suffolk every summer (except this one). Enjoy your NC!

1 Like

Hi and welcome John, we love Suffolk regular visitors, bought my car 3rd march and took my wife to Aldeburgh for her birthday weekend in it including some top down drives. look forward to driving it again when things are better. Regards Dave

1 Like

Hi Jon, its a fine town to own an MX-5. On a sunny day in my road there are 4 of them on the drives between me and the neighbours either side!
You are spoilt for choice for monthly meetings near you as well once we come out the otherside. The Club’s Eastern Region have three meets within 35-40 minutes of you, check them all out here, https://mx5oc.co.uk/areas/eastern/

1 Like

Welcome…