New owner of mint, low mileage NB checking in

Hi, I’m Ian from Staffordshire and I’ve just taken delivery of the 19k mile Evolution Orange 1999 NB from KGF Classic Cars in Peterborough. The car is every bit as good as described and will be joining my small fleet of classic cars which include a 1961 Nash Metropolitan, 1968 Volkswagen bay window camper, 1987 Yugo 513 which has covered just 10k miles from new, a 1991 Eunos Roadster automatic, 2002 Land Rover Defender TD5 and an ex-KGB Soviet Gaz Volga 24. I also have a 1998 Mazda MX5 which is due to be sold having acquired this one from KGF. I look forward to meeting some of you at a few events if we ever get out of this lockdown…!!!

21 Likes

Hello and welcome… Wow… That’s a beautiful NB - Enjoy :slight_smile: Rob

1 Like

Thanks Rob. The only problem is that the car looks too good to use…!!

1 Like

That’s the problem Ian - When a car is in such perfect condition… Needs excellent storage, a trickle charger on the battery, then enjoying on nice dry days - (post lockdown naturally!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

My other NB is more usable as it’s less pretty but I plan to sell that one to make way for the new arrival. The local vicar is also interested in buying my Eunos auto so that may also be departing which will at least get me down to a manageable number.

This is the other two…

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a beauty…

1 Like

Thanks Dave. It wasn’t cheap…!!

NIce ; it certainly looks the dog’s bollox.

Have you checked underneath yet ?

It’s like brand new underneath mate but then again, it should be for six grand…

Having spent six grand buying and doing up mine, I’m in awe of how clean yours looks! Hope to be able to see it in person some day!

Darren.

1 Like

I know £6k is a lot, but to be fair, it is mint and it would cost a lot more than that to get a poor car up to that spec and it probably never would be, as your car has never been down that long hill…

3 Likes

Let me know when you want to sell the red one…I’m on the lookout.
Thanks

1 Like

The red one is currently listed on eBay at £1750 or best offer, MOT until September with no advisories, 67k miles, no rot, new cambelt and water pump etc. Hard top not included.

1 Like

Could you PM me a link. Can’t seem to find it. Thanks

Hi and welcome, was looking at that just the other night on the KGF website, well done on getting such a mint example. KGF do seem to get some nice stock.

1 Like

Mazda MX-5 Mk2 NB 1.6 1998, 68k miles, no rust, new cambelt, long MOT | eBay

Wow how lucky are you. Cars like that don’t come up very often.

1 Like

Welcome! She is a beaut!

1 Like

It’s a pity you didn’t see when I advertised it on here a while back. Glad it’s found a good home.

1 Like

No need to check it’s brilliant underneath, took a couple when I had the wheels aligned.

1 Like