Newbie from Spilsby Lincolnshire

Hey all. I’ve just joined and thought I’d share a picture of my Eunos. I’ve owned her now for about 3.5 years after receiving her as a gift from my father-in-law, he’d owned it for about 12 years before me. I’ve not driven it for almost 2 years after moving up to Lincolnshire from Essex, she’s just sat in the garage waiting for some love and attention. :cry: I ready to give her some now and I’ll be getting her ready for her mot. Hopefully she’ll be out and about enjoying the lincolnshire wolds very soon.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome from over in Nottinghamshire - Liking your Eunos :slight_smile:
Hopefully you’ll get the MOT sorted and some decent weather to enjoy driving her again soon…!

Rob

Cheers Rob. Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

Good morning Pauly and welcome. Funnily enough I was over in Spilsby last Friday :grinning:
I very much like the look of your car. :ok_hand:
There are some lovely roads to enjoy near you.
I am in Lincoln but regularly use the Bluestone Heath road and Caistor Highstreets over the wolds. Some lovely scenery for sure. :+1:
I’ll keep an eye out for you and give you a wave if I spot you. :wave:

Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

Thanks Guy. Yes I agree with some of the roads, not quite the same in my work van though lol. The Bluestone Heath Rd is agreeable one of my favourites, the veiws are breathtaking. I drove that way home today and will be all week as I’m working in Roxby this week. It certainly beats sitting in traffic. :grin:

1 Like