Newbie help on exhaust

Hi guys and girls 

I need of some help on my Harvard bought and exhaust from a g reg import and none of the system fits can any one help me ?

Does any one know of a system that’s for sale in Cornwall that will fit I am after the decay and the mid and rear ?.

I have  a d/pipe decay mid and rear in stainless for sale now it’s far far far to good to cut up and mod to fit 

Regards matt

Have you contacted MX5heaven. They are still listing stainless steel exhausts for the late UK Mk1s like yours:

http://www.mx5heaven.co.uk/acatalog/MK1_1.6___1.8.html

These are made by Larini, and despite the photo, are single exit.

Alternatively, they could supply you a used manifold off a UK 1994 1.8 and a used 440mm cat (about £130 plus vat). That way, you can fit the exhaust you’ve got to your car. Someone else can advise if fitting this shorter cat will compromise emissions for the MOT.

The UK 1.8 manifold will have the EGR fitting you need; an import manifold will be missing this. The aftermarket stainless steel headers sold by MX5parts and others all generally have the EGR fitting.

brill many thanks for the reply i have will a look

I recently had to have my stainless exhaust modified for MOT. Tom at Powells Garage in Redruth was the person I used.

South Crofty Garage, in Redruth also do the same kind of work.

Hi thanks for your reply , I ordered a gt3 system as I got a bit desperate I did buy a stainless system but it didn’t have the correct flanges on it :frowning: