Newbie with experience

Hello everybody…

I’ve just joined the Owners’ Club. I’ve returned to the MX5 fold with a black ND, having owned a Mk2.5 a few years ago…and in the meantime owned a Boxster.

I’m retired from the food industry, and now work part time testing elements of Bentley cars.

A complete petrolhead all my life, I did rallying for 8 years, and have owned or driven all types, and all across Europe and tbe world.

Currently the owner of a rebuilt Tiger kit car, I’ve driven it around Europe, and now do so for Alzheimers Research. One benefit of owning a kit car is that I’ve got to know all the good roads in North Wales, and also all the good mechanics, garages, fabricators, electronics people, and tuners around Chester area…so if anyone needs pointing in this direction, let me know.

My wife and I own a 911 Targa, a Macan, and a Mark 2 TurboNutterBastard broomstick…

It would be great to join in any events, runs, or meetings…and you’re welcome to see and even try the Tiger too…

Paul Hale

paulhale@talktalk.net

Hello and welcome back to the fold. I’ve owned some interesting motors over the years, the most insane being a TVR Griffith 5 litre. Great fun but not really suitable as an everyday car. My present NC Venture is far more practical 

Welcome Paul, my next door neighbour has a Tiger. 

Then the odds are 99% that I know him…