Non- MX5's

Just a quickie but I’ve mentioned this to a number of other family members and it now seems like my wife and daughters and potentially my brother-in-law and nephew may want to come along as well, primarily for a look around Gaydon etc…

Obvioulsy my MX5 plus me, as driver, and one other can get entry via the pass but given we can’t all fit in an MX5 will other cars associated with Members also be able to gain entry and, if so what would be the arrangements / charges etc?Cheers

Cheers

afraid they will have to pay the regular gaydon entry fee - £12 a head & I think you will not be parked together as they have to use the other car park.
at least they will also be able to enjoy the day.

You can buy advance slightly discounted tickets from the online Club shop. I think you have to buy them in pairs though.

I’ll be coming in my Polo, but have a hanger (and there’s only two of us).

I take it there’s a members without MX-5 parking area? The hatchback might look out of place among the black convertibles.

Hi Rob,

Exactly right.

Non MX-5s displaying a pass will be directed to the overflow car park - you will need to take your hanger and membership card with you to get in at the pay gate as the overflow is just outside the event perimeter fence.

Many thanks, Ian.