Norfolk Five's 20th October monthly meet and social

Hi Alan,
Sorry you can’t make it hope to see you at some more of our future meets and events, the room we are currently in at the bird in hand is only hoping to be temporary whilst the pub has been busy. And yes like you say its not ideal as everyone can’t see but I do try to go round and talk to everyone individually and greet new members. We had spoke in the past about possible other venues but is a hard task to find somewhere willing to accommodate a large group on a continuous basis, the Bird in hand has always been welcoming for us, and although like you say about a central location in Norwich we do have members from further afield like Thetford and even ely so is a hard task to caitor for everyone. This is why we came up with our grand tour meets during the summer months as this allows us to move around Norfolk making it easier for other members to attend. Sadly we didn’t have any this year but they will definitely be back next year so keep a eye out for these or look back at some of the previous ones from the last few years.
Hope to see you soon and thanks for your input really appreciat it Chris

Hi @Goodj, is no problem I will add you to the list, fingers crossed for good weather we have been lucky with the meets so far.

Hi Chris, could you please add me to the list.
Thanks.
Mark

Hi Mark i have now added you to the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Chris

Please include me on the list.

Jerry

Hi @JerryB I have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you and your five again.
Many thanks Chris