Norfolk Five's Barry & the jets run to RAF Coltishall Sunday 17th July

Norfolk Five’s members first run Sunday 17th July.
We have finaly convinced Barry to do his first members run for the Norfolk Five’s, Barry & joan have been members for many years now and finaly with the offer of one of our Norfolk Five’s hats he has agreed to do a run… and what a run he has planned for us.
former-raf-coltishall-aerial-photo-23-november-2012-(c)-mike-page

This is a 2 part run, the first part is to the former RAF Coltishall air base which used to be home the the jaguars. We will have a talk and tour at the newly opened RAF Coltishall heritage centre, then after this the heritage centre has agreed to give us a tour of some of the old areas of the base and even open one of the old hangers up for a picture opportunity.

After this we will then make our way to the picturesque village of Heydon, the award winning tea room there has been reserved for us. There will also be the option to go to the local pub if you wish.

Heydon-0251

images

The starting point for this run is going to be at B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS we will be arriving from 9.45 to leave just after 10.00 we will then take a scenic drive arriving at the RAF Coltishall heritage centre for 10:30 we will then have between a hour to a hour and a half to look round and tour the base. After this we will then make our way to Heydon tea rooms arriving just after 12:30
The RAF Coltishall Heritage centre has asked for a donation of just £5.00 per person which i think is great value and goes to a good cause. This event is limited at present to 20 cars and will be run on a first come first served basis i will try and speak to the people at RAF Coltishall and try secure some more spaces so i will run a reserve list as well. Please make sure your name is on the list for this amazing run and to help support one of our members.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1.Chris & Katie
2. Barry & Joan
3. Roger & Valerie
4. Kevin & Tamsin
5. Sheryl & Reece
6. Ian F
7. William & Lynda
8. Simon & Christine
9. Ray & June
10. Dave P
11. Phil & Rona
12. Oddjob Dave & Gwyn
13. Chris & Helen
14. Sue & James
15. Richard C
16. Laurie
17. Paul & Lisa
18. Kevin A
19. Richard W
20. Nigel
21. Alan & Lynda
22. Paul & Sue
23. David & Claire
24. Millsey & Tracey
25. John & Liz

Hi, Please add me to the list. This looks like a great event.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Chris, please add William and Lynda, Ray and June and Simon and Christine

Yes please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Ian,
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you.
Chris

Hi william
I have added everyone to the list,

Hi Dave
You are on the list see you soon.
Chris.

Please add Phil and me to the list , thanks.

Hi Phil & Rona,
you are both now on the list look forward to seeing you.
Chris

Oddjob Dave Please book me and Gwyn on the run thanks

Both Chris and Helen would like to attend the event . Thanks

Hi Oddjob Dave, i have now added you both to the list.

Hi Chris,
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon

Hi chris, please could you add sue and james to list please,thanks barry

Hi Barry,
I have now added them to the list. it will be full soon look forward to seeing you
Chris

Add me to the list please
Richard

It sounds a brilliant run out. Could you add me to the rapidly expanding list please. Thanks, Laurie

Hi Chris. Can you book me another spot for son of oddjob thanks Dave

Hi Richard, great to have you bsck you are now on the list many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Laurie, i have now added you on the list its going to be a good run.
Many thanks Chris.