Norfolk Fives Bowling Social 23rd February 2020

Time to kick start 2020 with our first social event 

We have decided to kick off the year with our annual social meet, as we know many of you still have your fives tucked away to avoid the salty roads and the lovely British weather. So don’t worry if your five is not on the road bring your daily.

This years social is at Namco Bowling Bowthorpe address;

10 Barnard road, Norwich, NR59JB

Meeting at 9.45 to start bowling at 10.00am. We have booked two lanes for 2 games at the bargain price of £8.00 per person. Namco is a great venue and have food and drinks on offer at reasonable prices or if you fancy winning some over priced key rings they even have arcade machines.

The plan; 

Arrive at 9.45am to start bowling (in those snazzy shoes) at 10.00am we have 2 games each, there are limited spaces for this event so please get your name down fast, if the spaces fill up we will start a reserve list and try to book another lane if possible. Its a great chance to get together for a fun social and see who has some hidden talent. I hope to see you there and good luck. 

Many thanks Chris & Katie 

1. Chris 

2. Katie 

3. Ian

4. Kevin

5. Paul

6. Lisa 

7. Dave P

1 Like

Looking iforward to this. Please add me on the list 

Hi katie & Chris please add myself and lisa please.
Paul

Hi Ian you are now on the list will be good fun.

Many thanks Chris 

Hi Paul 

i have now added you both to the list.

Many thanks Chris 

Stick me down for this please Chris ??

Hi Dave I have now added you to the list. Prepare for a beating

Hi Chris 

Please add me to the list.

Had great fun last time and have been in training for the last Year so should be even better this time, I may not even have to use the bumpers lol.

Thanks

Kevin

Just bumping this message as the new forum has dropped this down the list!

1 Like

Nice one Ian, looking forward to this one.

1 Like

If there are any spaces left, could you add me to the list.
Thanks
Pete.

Hi Chris,

Please could you add Graham and Phil to the list :+1:t2:

Hi Pete,
I am having trouble updating the forum at the minute but you are in the list so dont worry.

Hi Graham,
I will now add you both to the list. Am just having trouble editing the list but you have a space so dont worry.
Many thanks chris

Due to experiencing a few small forum issues, below is the updated list and details for Bowling

Time to kick start 2020 with our first social event

We have decided to kick off the year with our annual social meet, as we know many of you still have your fives tucked away to avoid the salty roads and the lovely British weather. So don’t worry if your five is not on the road bring your daily.
This years social is at Namco Bowling Bowthorpe address;

10 Barnard road, Norwich, NR59JB

Meeting at 9.45 to start bowling at 10.00am. We have booked two lanes for 2 games at the bargain price of £8.00 per person. Namco is a great venue and have food and drinks on offer at reasonable prices or if you fancy winning some over priced key rings they even have arcade machines.

The plan;

Arrive at 9.45am to start bowling (in those snazzy shoes) at 10.00am we have 2 games each, there are limited spaces for this event so please get your name down fast, if the spaces fill up we will start a reserve list and try to book another lane if possible. Its a great chance to get together for a fun social and see who has some hidden talent. I hope to see you there and good luck.

Many thanks Chris & Katie

1. Chris
  2. Katie
  3. Ian
  4. Kevin
  5. Paul
  6. Lisa
  7. Dave P
  8. Pete H
  9. Graham P
  10. Phil D
  11. Phil