Norfolk fives Car display at Earsham hall 3rd May 2020 Cancelled

Norfolk fives go to Earsham Hall classic car display
The 3rd May 2020

Norfolk fives Member Mike Wickenden (deck chair club founding member) has kindly arranged a run and display at Earshamm hall classic car show for us.

A abit about the show
This popular event, now in its 8th year, is expected to attract around 4,000 visitors to enjoy exploring the display of 400-500 classic vehicles, plus food, autojumble, craft & trade stalls. Outstanding musical performances, including from the Lowestoft Signing Choir and singer Kitty Collins, who will start the celebrations for VE Week with music from the 1940s and 1950s. Excellent childrens entertainment, offering fun for all the family, featuring: Scottys Circus workshop, circus skills for all including plate spinning, stilts, diabolos The Tricky Twister balloon modelling, Unicorn Alpacas Dellaclaira Facepainting Little Jumpers Bouncy Castle

Meeting point.
We will all be meeting at Morrison’s Beccles
George Westwood Way, Beccles NR34 9BJ
Arrival time is from 8.00 am to leave at 8.30
To arrive at Earsham hall just after 9.00 am
We will try and convey to the show together to her parked up together and enjoy the day.

IMPORT INFOMATION
To get into the show you will need to fill put the attached form and return to Bungy lions car club all this cost is the price of a stamp which is great value for money for a great day out. I will bring some forms along to the next monthly meet incase you csnt bring them but I wont have many so please try and print them your selves.

Link for form you need

This event is limited spaces so please register quickly and get your forms returned asap.
Many thanks chris and hope to see you there.

1. Mike W

I am going and have posted my form. Forms have to be early to ensure space is available for us.
Regards Mike

I will check my diary and see if I can come along. It’d be good to take my car to it’s first event!

EARSHAM HALL CAR SHOW 3rd MAY
Because there has been so few applications for this show. I have had to cancel our reserved spot. Those who have applied by post, if we go to the show as planned from Morrisons Beccles at 8.45am to arrive at 9.00 we will still be together. If you would still like to join us please complete the application form and post it off before 8th March. for those who would like to attend the show but do not want to commit there will be a run organised by the club and information on this will be posted later. If you require more information please message me.
Regards Mike Wickenden

EARSHAM HALL SHOW Has Been CANCELLED