Norfolk Five's Cley Spy run and walk Sunday 3rd April

39368-large

Norfolk Five’s are bringing back our Run and walks, these are a great run out in your Five followed by a picturesque walk all finished up with some cakes and coffee afterwards.
Our first run and walk of 2022 is going to be at Glandford Cley Smokehouse and the Art cafe. There will be two cafés to choose from both we great menus.

The walk its self is 3 miles and should take just under a hour and a half. This will be walking through some nice wood trails then passing Bayfield Hall and Glandford museum (sadly closed on sundays) the walk is sign posted so you are free to go at your own pace.

Starting point.
We will be starting at B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS, arrive for 9.30 to leave at 9.45 to arrive at Manor Farm Barns, 7, Glandford, Holt NR25 7JP for 11.00, from there you can choose to either set off on the walk straight away or have some refreshments, there are two cafés, the cley smokehouse and the Art cafe, they both offer a great choice of sandwiches, sausage rolls, pies, cakes coffees and much more. Unfortunately they don’t take bookings so please be patient for orders when we arrive.
Art-Cafe-440x332

Please register below to secure your space.
Many thanks Chris & Katie we look forward to seeing you all soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Barry & Joan
  3. Mike W
  4. Wayne & Kim
  5. Phil & Rona
  6. Ian & Jean
  7. Richard & beach
  8. Ben W
  9. Alan & Lynda

Hi Chris ,please would you add barry and joan for this run,many thanks

Hi @babe1, I have now added both you and joan to the list. Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Chris Please add me to the List
Regards Mike W

Hi Mike,
You are now on the list, look forward to seeing you and old red, I bet you’ve added something to it as well?
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
Could you count me in as well.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Laurie, you are now on the list look forward to seeing you and your super clean five.
Many thanks Chris.

Yes please…Ian & Jean

Hi Ian, I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Chris Can you add me to the list please? Looking forward to it Thanks Ben

Sorry, Chris. Something has come up and I’m unable to attend this run.
Could you please strike me off the list and accept my apologies.
Best wishes, Laurie

Hi Ben, I have now added you to the list its looking to be a good run and the weather is looking promising.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Laurie,
Sorry you can’t make it, I will now take you off the list hope to see you soon.
Many thanks Chris

Hi can you add Phil and Rona please, ta .

Hi Rona, i have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you on sunday.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris
Please could Alan and Lynda Wright come :joy:

Can I give apologies from James and Lorraine Plummer who both have the dreaded COVID !

Hi Alan,
I have added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you tomorrow and hope they both get well soon.
Many thanks Chris

Many thanks for the run today it was lovely to see everyone

Thanks for today. Sorry we missed the photo.

Ian & Jean