Norfolk Five's Friday Night Petrol & Pizza's 3rd September

Norfolk Fives Friday Night Petrol & Pizza’s
Make the most of the last of the light nights with another one of our popular Friday night runs. this time we have something new for you, we have found Nomad open fire pizzas, they offer a great choice of traditional fire cooked pizzas and they look great.
We will be starting the run at B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS
arrive time: 18.30 to leave at 18.45
we will then take a nice scenic drive through some lovely local villages and end up in the village of itteringham at the Broom Hill camp site.

We will aim to arrive at the camp site for 7.20 to enjoy some amazing pizzas. please bring cash as there is no means of card payments, there is a great choice and even have a vegetarian option.
this event is limited to 20 people so please register below to avoid disappointment, just clicking going on Facebook does not secure you a space.
many thanks Chris and Katie.

1. Chris
  2. Katie
  3. Sue
  4. Sheryl
  5. Reece
  6. Kim G
  7. Wayne G
  8. William M
  9. Lynda M
  10. Chris D
  11. Kaz D
  12. Simon
  13. Christine
  14. Richard C
  15. Ray
  16. June
  17. Roger
  18. Valerie
  19. John S
  20. Liz D

Hi Chris, can you put me and my wife Kaz Barrett down please cheers Chris

Hi Chris i have now updated the list, it has filled up nicely so far and we only have 9 spaces left.
weather looks good as well so will be a nice run out.
Many thanks Chris and see you Friday.

Add me please
Richard

Hi Chris,
Please add Ray and June to the list.
Thanks.

Hi Richard, I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you.
Many thanks Chris

Hi William
I have now added them both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

The list has now been updated and we only have 2 spaces left, the cut off for this event will be Thursday at 5.00pm
Many thanks Chris

Thanks to everyone’s support in this new event, we are now full and registrations are closed. See you all Friday and please check back for updates.
Many thanks Chris :red_car::sunny::pizza:

I’d be so in for this, but doubt I can make it to you for the start times :confused:

Oh… it’s sold out anyway. Good to see!