Norfolk Five's Good Friday coastal drive 7th April8

Hi Chris, please put myself and Linda down for this run.

Many Thanks,

Paul

Hi Chris could you book Rachel and I in and also Phil and Renee

Hi Chris please add us to list
Ray

Hi @PaulD, @Varley, @raysmith888
I have now added you all to the list. Its going to be a good one look forward to seeing you all Chris.

Hi Chris,
Please add William and Lynda to the list.

Hi @wl60mac,
I have now added ypu both to the list. Look forward to seeing you its going to be a busy one.

Hi Chris

Could you put Rosy and Nigel down for this please. Unfortunately I can’t make this in POG, but Rosy and Nigel are new members who would like to come along with their NC 25th Anniversary Edition. I’ll get them to introduce themselves to you.

thanks

Chris

Found you! Please add me. Paul Thompson

Hi Chris
Claire and I would love to join you
Many thanks ,David

Hi Chris Can you put me on the list please? Looking forward to it. Thanks Ben

Hey Chris & Katie.

Count me in for this run please! Will be me and a +1 (one child, they can fight over who comes this time!).

Will bring the drone again to try and get another pic of all of us together in the seafront carpark!

Hi Chris add Simon and Tina for this run in the new car

Hi Paul,
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Redlitchie,
You are both on the list, its going to be a busy one look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @benjaminwilliamson, you are on the list its going to be a good run look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @StefanM,
I dont pitty you, we will be able to work out who your favourite is then :rofl:.
Its going to be a busy one look forward to seeing you chris.

1 Like

Hi Simon,
You are both on the list look forward to seeing the new five.

Hi Chris,

Hope there’s still space for this meet? If so, I’d like to attend and I’ll try and bring a friend along.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 Like

Hi Daniel,
You are on the list, i take it this is going to be your first run with us? Its going to be a good one look forward to seeing you Chris.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Have just had a new set of tyres fitted by our old friends at TyrePros Riverside. With renewed phenomenal grip am raring to go. Please count me in.

Richard W.