Norfolk Fives Monthly Meet 18th September

it’s that time of the month again for the monthly meet at the bird in hand,Wreningham Nr16 1bj. 

This month as the national gets are starting to pull in we shall have a quiz night put together by our Norfolk Fives member Simon allis ( red mk1 big arches). 

We shall Of course have the obligatory tyre kicking to start with , and of course an update of past and upcoming events. 

We hope to see you all there on the 18th September from 7ish onwards Old and new members welcome of course  

paul 

Hope to be there, will be my first!

Make you ask someone to point out who is on the planning team, and we will give you a mini overview of the club. Welcome to the fun.

Do you allow visitors from Essex;

or do I have to come in disguise, mud all over the car, and talk in a Narfook accent ?  

Hi Paul

It was good to meet you and sorry we didn’t see your post before the actual event.

We welcome anyone in a five but sometimes you have to let us know you are there.

Hope you enjoyed the evening and please come along and join in with any of our meets and events.

Kevin

Big thanks to Simon for sorting the quiz last night, you did a great job and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Hi All. 

Enjoy the evening ? I certainly did. 

In the three years that I’ve owned my 5 (called MiXi) I’ve ever met a more friendly bunch.

I’m guessing that somewhere behind the bar there’s a shelf stocked with bottles of enthusiasm, and your all on it.

The only downside is that I’m so far away, but I will see you again.  If I can marshal at Snetterton (next meet 12/13th Oct 750 Club) then your not much further.

Once again, many thanks,

Paul G